This recipe below is great for kids who do not like the taste of traditional children's toothpaste. Plus its very simple to make and you will only need these three ingredients:
Xylitol - This is a sweetener that is also found in gum and other oral care products to help prevent tooth decay and dry mouth.
Coconut oil - This is a popular ingredient because of its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Strawberry flavoring - Makes the toothpaste has flavor.
Now onto the recipe!
- 1 tbsp Xylitol - finely grounded
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil - softened
- 1/8 Tsp Strawberry flavoring
- In a small bowl mix all indrediatnts together.
- Transfer into a storage container.
How to use:
- Scoop out a small amount with a Popsicle stick to avoid contamination.
- Place on the toothbrush and brush like normal!
Hopefully your children love this new homemade toothpaste!
Recipe found here!